[Spread-users] set ips to listen on

Stefan Becker sbecker at rapidsoft.de
Wed Feb 13 14:38:03 EST 2008

hi together,

i am having a little problem here, maybe i am misunderstanding something. i use spread on our cluster with 8 servers. because i dont want to use any auth features provided by spread and to make it more secure in total (no exploits from the outside and stuff) i only used ips from an internal interface in my spread config. i though this would be fine but today i found out that spread binds to 0.0.0.0. thus it can be reached from anywhere. any idea how to solve this?

greets,
stefan