[Spread-users] Spread Concepts communication and source code.

Jim Kleckner jek-spread at kleckner.net
Sun Feb 3 12:55:22 EST 2008

My apologies for appearing to fire and disappear.

My notebook computer welcomed me last Tuesday morning with a
"disk error" that caused the Windoze "rescue disk" to freeze
even though a Linux live-DVD could read it fine.  That, coupled
with having to deal with an illness in the family, kept me from
getting back on line until late Friday.  I am just digging out
of the accumulated computer equivalent of a snow drift.

I have gotten very good private responses to my questions and I
don't question the viability Spread Concepts which is busy with
their contracts.

I would like to encourage JHU and Spread Concepts to make the
core toolkit repository publicly visible as read-only and have
offered to help with that.  It is the only good solution, as
pointed out by others.

Regarding the point-to-point optimizations, I would like to
encourage anyone with any quantity of dollars to direct toward
this to contact me .  Your investment would go directly towards
improving our common platform.