[Spread-users] Bug in spread - message counter

Nico Meyer nmeyer at virtualminds.de
Mon Apr 7 05:10:18 EDT 2008

Hello Witold,

I think a few people would be interested in this fix, since this affects other
people too. I first reported this problem 3 months ago, but I fell through
the cracks. Last month I tried it again, and John told me they would look
into it. There haven't been any news since, which is a little disturbing
given how bad this problem is when it bites you.

But just changing the counters might not work, because the sequence number is
also transmitted to other deamons, so you would probably also need to change
the message format also.

Bye,
Nico