[Spread-users] mod_log_spread and spreadlogd used in the wild?

Allan Bailey allan at nefud.org
Thu Apr 3 17:55:52 EDT 2008

I'm considering consolidating our collection using spreadlogd and
mod_log_spread for our apache2 logs, and modification of our application
logging to log to spreadlogd.

Is anyone using spreadlogd and mod_log_spread in production?

Does anyone know if there are packages for mod_log_spread and spreadlogd
for Debian or Ubuntu?  If there aren't, I'll go ahead and make the
packages.  But I'd rather not duplicate someone else's work.

thanks,

--
.allan.