[Spread-users] spread queueing

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Wed May 23 17:25:07 EDT 2007

Spread does not do this natively.  However, it would be relatively simple
to have your application either queue in memory or to disk if its Spread
connection is broken.  Then when the daemon comes back up (i.e. - your
client reconnection succeeds) have your application dump in the messages
it queued.

---
John Schultz
Spread Concepts