[Spread-users] Documentation

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Sat Mar 3 23:07:58 EST 2007

The most current docs are included in the release itself in the "docs"
directory. That includes current man pages for all APIs, and various
documents that address common issues, design or specific features such
as the new dynamic configuration.

Some other docs are linked from the website at:

http://www.spread.org/docspread.html

For docs in written "book" form like the Users Guide, I am not aware
of anything more current then the Users Guide.

If you have seen some specific errors or outdated information in the
Users Guide, please let me know and I can fix it.

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science