[Spread-users] Questions about network disconnections

JL TRESSET bobsky.lists at orange.fr
Thu Mar 1 11:48:40 EST 2007

Thanks a lot for your so fast answer !

I think we are going to build a new test configuration with a simple
router and 3 or 4 workstation. The behaviors I've described was observed
using our company "intranet" network and we wonder indeed if it's not a
problem with it. Thanks again for your help : now we know what we should
observe ;)

best regards,

JL TRESSET - Anevia