[Spread-users] Voice communication using Spread

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Tue Feb 13 17:29:51 EST 2007

I just wanted to make sure that you know Spread does not do flow control
for clients.  It is expected clients will do that themselves.

It is true that you can block in SP_multicast and SP_receive, but that has
nothing to do with whether or not Spread disconnects you (or remote
readers) because you are sending too fast.

Cheers!
John

---
John Schultz