[Spread-users] spread masters help me pls

Pankaj Bhardwaj pankajb83 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 16 11:09:34 EDT 2006

hi,

  I have to make a system whican send and receive at any time .

  I have made a client which can send the msg. and receive , but my prog. blocks at the receive call.

  and it is dependent that i can only send when i receive some msg.
  or i can only receive when i send some msg.

  i want that it should always be ready to receive and send.

  should i use threads or a msg queue can work .
  or is there any other option which can work.

  pls help.
  thanks