[Spread-users] Invalid message in high load group

Pradyumna Sampath pradysam at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 2 08:17:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

--- Yair Amir <yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu> wrote:

> This would be my guess too - probably something in
> the Java
> interface...

I ran similar tests under very high load and found
that the java sample spread client (User) also throws
sometimes a "NegativeArrayException" or "OutOfMemory"
the exact same thing happens with our Java
application. I would also conform to Yair's views
about the fact that it is defnitely something thats
got to do with the Java interface. In all my usage of
the spread C interface I have never encountered a
corrupted header field.

Regards
Prady

Visit me at http://rtns.org/prady/