[Spread-users] Invalid message in high load group

Pradyumna Sampath pradysam at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 1 05:56:02 EDT 2005

Hi Marcin,

We had a similar problem with spread when we loaded it
quite a bit. First of all I suggest that you use
message type "UNRELIABLE_MESS".

When we did this the frequency of the problem did
decrease but continued to happen.

In this case there a workaround has been implemented
in the file SpreadConnection.java which I have
attached with this file.

Note: There exists a high risk of losing messages and
is *NOT* a very safe workaround.

Hope this helps,
Regards
Prady