[Spread-users] regular message rate pausing?

Mike Perik mikep at foxriver.com
Tue Oct 18 09:35:47 EDT 2005

Is your producer the leader of the group.  Put the machine that is producing
the messages as the first machine in the segment and I *think* you'll see
this go away.  I had the same problem.  It's a side-effect of the way the
token is passed around.  If you search the email list's archive for my name
you'll see several discussions about this behavior of Spread.

Mike