[Spread-users] Network membership message

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 28 10:27:25 EDT 2005

Hi Yuval,

This is not an expected behavior in the regular simple case.
However, there is not enough information in the e-mail to know
the delicate details. i.e. what exactly were the membership events
including ids and participants, including transitional signals and, most important,
including virtual synchrony sets. It could be that more happened than
you realize and the virtual synchrony sets will show this.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.