[Spread-users] java: reconnect to spread deamon

Michael Zurke mischa at zurke.info
Thu Jul 21 07:56:24 EDT 2005

thanx. but this solution won't help much since i can't just kill all
other connections by killing the socket (the client is also not running
on the same box). i guess there is no way of telling the deamon to get
rid of a particular reference to a spread connection. is there something
like a timeout where the deamon just cleans up the unused connections?

tha,
mischa