[Spread-users] Dynamically adding/changing information in Spread

Duva_Susan at emc.com Duva_Susan at emc.com
Mon Jan 31 15:41:42 EST 2005

I have seen in the email archives, questions dealing with adding a new node
to the group.  Since the email I saw was relatively old, I am curious if the
spread toolkit can now dynamically add a new node to the group if the ip
address is not in the spread.conf originally.  Is there a way to modify
various timeout values without having to recompile the code?  Can timeout
values be changed thru the spread.conf file?

Thank you.