[Spread-users] New to spread, some questions

pedro smith und_pep at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 21:11:03 EST 2005

Thank you for answering my simpleton questions. What I
am really trying to figure out is if Spread can
replace a proprietary pubsub system I wrote. It seems
it can, with advantage, in terms of QOS guarantees and
performance, but I am not sure how one would go about
implementing the persistent aspect of pubsub systems
like xmlBlaster. Has anyone done a similar thing?

-pp