[Spread-users] help building libtsp with mingw / g++ ?

Ivo ivolucien at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 15:14:45 EST 2005

Thanks for everyone's help. I resolved this a while ago and forgot to
reply here with my findings.

It turned out to be a combination of factors, which using -mno-cygwin
partially resolved, but ultimately I had to move everything to MSVC.
There were conflicts between the different threading libraries that
two other open source libraries require under cygwin. It's all
working now under MS' compiler, if only because everyone makes sure
their libraries work under it.

Cheers,

Ivo