[Spread-users] Spread for interprocess communication

apocalypznow apocalypznow at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 22:50:26 EDT 2004

How do I set up the Spread daemon for interprocess communication on one
computer?  I find that if the computer is plugged into the network, then
the configuration file has to have 192.168.*.* in the localhost segment.
  On the other hand, when not on the network, it must have 127.0.0.1 in
the localhost segment.  Is there a way to set this up so that the IP
value is always the same whether connected to the network or not, and
not have to use the computer name?