[Spread-users] Slow receiver

John Schultz jschultz at commedia.cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:52:34 EST 2004

I propose that we remove the 127.0.0.1 address from the example config
file for future _releases_ and add a entry to the FAQ about why it should
rarely be used.

It seems that about half of the problems people have with Spread on this
list can be traced to incorrectly including a localhost entry or segment.

John