[Spread-users] Slow receiver

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Tue Jan 27 13:53:48 EST 2004

I whole-heartedly agree.  Maybe keep a commented explanation of that
configuration in the sample.spread.conf, but certainly it seems like it
shouldn't be the default anymore.  This might make a little more work
for people wanting to use Spread "out of the box," but I feel like most
people are willing to put in the work to get a correct configuration for
their system before testing.

Cheers,
Ryan