[Spread-users] spuser doesn't run with multiple daemons

Sergio S brijuerga at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:03:09 EDT 2003

Hi, i am a student that is using spread. I have a problem when I use 3
daemons in 3 different machines.
The machines have these addreses:
138.100.12.120
138.100.12.121
138.100.12.122

Each machine runs it's own daemon. The spread.conf file has the next
configuration:

Spread_Segment 138.100.12.255:4803{
                   Adapt05        138.100.12.120
                   Adapt06        138.100.12.121
                   Adapt07        138.100.12.122
}

After the daemons run i try to execute the spuser program  but it doesn't
connect to the daemon and the following message is shown:

Spread library version is 3.17.0
recv_nointr_timeout: Timed out
SP_error: (-8) Connection closed by spread

Bye.

If all the machines are in the same sub-network. What is the problem?
It works correctly with 2 machines. Thanks