[Spread-users] Building Spread for Windows using gcc?

Cole Frank Contr AFRL/IFGC Frank.Cole at rl.af.mil
Fri May 2 13:35:07 EDT 2003

Mingw >should< work pretty much right out of the box with the gnu makefiles.
There are some ifdefs in there for Win32 but
they should be ignored by Mingw because of the Makefiles.  You may still
have to run configure on a linux/unix box to get an idea of what the
Makefile should say and then adjust the paths etc.

I am of course assuming that since you at least know about Ming, you know
how to set the other stuff up.?.?.

Frank Cole

// Wireless Information Assurance Laboratory //
// Air Force Research Lab/Rome Research Site //