[Spread-users] Spread for large message sizes

Jacob Green jgreen at d-fusion.net
Mon Mar 3 10:41:34 EST 2003

There is a Java wrapper to Spread that handles disassembly and
re-assembly while maintaining semantics for most applications.  Refer to
the links below for full discussion on which environments it make sense
to use it and in which it doesn't.

Refer to the discussion here
http://www.spread.org/pipermail/spread-users/2002-June/000815.html.

Refer to the code here