[Spread-users] Limitation for high availability systems

Pedro Melo CUNHA melo at isp.novis.pt
Tue Jun 3 06:10:22 EDT 2003

Hi,

Well, maybe all we need is a SIGHUP kind of thing: use rsync or scp to
distribute the files (or even spread itself after the first setup), and
then  make SIGHUP reread the config file without the need to restart...

Best regards,

--On 27 de Maio de 2003 8:24 +1000 Joshua Goodall <joshua at roughtrade.net>