[Spread-users] localhost file

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Mon Jul 14 20:17:44 EDT 2003

I'm not sure of the cause of the error you describe.  What it sounds
like is as if you had a %h in the EventLogFile line, but that
permissions were being set wrong somehow.  However, please remove the
segment description:

	Spread_Segment 127.0.0.255 {
     		localhost   127.0.0.1
	}

from your configuration file (you shouldn't have one of these if you
have another segment, or more than one host running Spread).  Then let
me know if this fixes your problem, or not.

--Ryan

--
Ryan W. Caudy
Center for Networking and Distributed Systems