[Spread-users] localhost file

James Kelty jkelty at pdx.edu
Mon Jul 14 18:54:17 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to get spread to start so I can use it with the wackamole
product. I believe I have the configuration taken care of, but I get
this strange error:

[Mon 14 Jul 2003 15:47:28] Log_alive: error (No such file or directory)
could not open file localhost
Exit caused by Alarm(EXIT)

and I see a localhost file created? Can anyone help with this?

-James

Spread_Segment 127.0.0.255 {
    localhost   127.0.0.1
}
Spread_Segment 192.168.10.255:3000 {

    warbaby     131.252.134.36
    chevette    131.252.134.37
}

DebugFlags = { PRINT EXIT ALL }
EventLogFile = testlog.out
EventTimeStamp = "[%a %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S]"
DangerousMonitor = false

--
James Kelty
E-Commerce / Financial Systems Administrator
jkelty at pdx.edu