[Spread-users] compilation problem

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:55:54 EDT 2003

So, my understanding is that by Solaris 6 you mean what Sun calls
Solaris 2.6, which is the same as SunOS 5.6.  Spread 3.17.1 was tested
on machines with this OS, and a fresh download of the
spread-src-3.17.1.tar.gz package available from spread.org compiles on
my test machines without error (using "./configure; make").

Can you tell me more about what you are doing to compile?  Any details
you can provide might help.

--Ryan