[Spread-users] Fw: totally insane to do this?

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:34:19 EST 2003

You need to be more specific.

What program is crashing with a core dump?

What is the exact configuration you are trying to run (include the
spread.conf and wackamole.conf files).

If wackamole is crashing you need to send the question to the wackamole
list as that is where the people who can answer your question are.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science