[Spread-users] Can Spread run as a Windows Service?

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:17:18 EST 2003

Currently Spread is not coded to run as a Windows Service. Doing this has
been discussed in the past (I think on this list) and someone may have
done it for themselves.

I know we looked at what was required a while ago, and with the caveat
that I'm not a windows developer either, it didn't look too hard. :-)

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science