[Spread-users] Aboug BADCLOCK

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Aug 14 13:05:41 EDT 2003

You should not need to enable the BADCLOCK define. If you want to use
our clock approximate technique instead of the system clock, you just
#define BADCLOCK in the arch.h file for your platform. Right now, the
only platform that uses it is Windows because the timing resolution and
cost of getting the time is much poorer then unix's gettimeofday().

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science