[Spread-users] Final call for CVS testing

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Sep 24 17:04:55 EDT 2002

Thanks, I fixed a number of these cases, but I guess I missed some. We
won't be releaseing until tomorrow at least anyway because of a problem
with the parser on SGI (it has an error parsing a valid spread.conf file
on sgi, but the parser works when compiled and run on linux & windows...I
havn't figured out what is different about the compiled code on sgi yet. )

I want the 'build in separate dir' to work also so I'll figure it out.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science