[Spread-users] Packaging of CVS source as tarball

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Wed Sep 18 17:02:46 EDT 2002

I will admit I don't have a script. Since it only involves a few
commands for me I wrote a "howto build a spread release" text file but I
didn't automate the running of those commands. I've attached that file
to this email as it might help some.

Since I don't need to directly turn a CVS checkout into a release (that
is more work then running cvs export as I have to get rid of all of the
CVS directories then) I havn't had to do what it sounds like you need to
do.

Jonathan