[Spread-users] A newbie question using spread

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at zoism.org
Wed Oct 9 18:18:51 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 04:13, vlady wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a new in "spread" and actually I am trying to run "wackamole", but
> I have a problems using "spread". I have two machines (vlady and vlady1)

Hi - What system are you running this on?  I have a similar problem in
on redhat 7.2 machines, currently testing between two machines, it works
when it works, but I can't guarantee it will work when I turn the
machines on, but once the two deamons are communicating they will do so
for ever so long as they are not stopped.

Once stopped it seems random as to weather they will talk once
restarted.  Unfortuantly no one here seems to know whats going on.  I
wonder if it's the same problem you have? The two deamoms respond to the
monitor, but not to the flooder or other apps.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss