[Spread-users] yyparse on freebsd

Joshua Goodall joshua at roughtrade.net
Fri Nov 29 22:22:48 EST 2002

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 12:36:43PM -0800, Scott Wilson wrote:
> Hi Yair,
>
> I tried your suggestion, but despite not rebuilding the lex/yack files
> I still have the same problem.  Any other suggestions?  Also the most
> recent binary build of spread in the freebsd ports tree is still 3.16.

The latest port itself will build a version 3.17 binary package from
source.  However you will have to fetch the source yourself until I
get an OK to distribute source without a click-through.  Since the
FreeBSD automatic package-build-cluster won't follow a click-through,
there's no binary download yet.

Regards,
Joshua.  (FreeBSD package maintainer)