[Spread-users] Two questioins

John Schultz jschultz at d-fusion.net
Tue Mar 19 14:09:42 EST 2002

I think a discussion of application flow control should be part of the
Spread documentation (or it should be really highlighted if it already
is).  It seems that almost every new user runs smack into this problem
-- it should be part of the basic spread guide or something (if it isn't
already).

Maybe the recent thread of discussion on flow control should be broken
out of the list archives and linked to on the documentation web site as
a first step?

--
John Schultz
Co-Founder, Lead Engineer