[Spread-users] Update from 3.15.1 to 3.16.1

Michael Paesold mpaesold at gmx.at
Tue Mar 5 13:48:17 EST 2002

[about upgrading from spread 3.15.1 to 3.16.* with mod_log_spread]

Thanks very much, Jonathan.
Concerning mod_log_spread, does anyone else now if it works with the latest
spread library?

And a second question, about upgrading spread daemons themselves. When I
upgrade spread each machine at a time, will it still work during that time?
Or should I upgrade on all machines and then restart all spread daemons at
the same time?

Michael