[Spread-users] Reliable message delivery

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Sun Jul 14 17:22:04 EDT 2002

Good question.

With the open source version of Spread there is very little difference
between reliable delivery and agreed delivery assuming local area
networks are mostly used. So we didn't think it is worth it to make
the check. Do you have a specific application that observes a
noticeable difference?

           Cheers,

           :) Yair.