[Spread-users] Reliable message delivery

Sam Liu yishengsam at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 14 16:38:18 EDT 2002

 Hello,
 I am trying to add a special broadcast primitive to
 spread, I noticed that for reliable single-packets
 message, it's deliverd immediately to the
 application. For reliable multi-packets message,
 the system deliver it with the same algorithm of the
 agreed message(when My_aru is satisfied). I am just
 wondering why reliable packets is not deliver when
 it's received, it should not be very difficult to
 check whether all the packets of the reliable message
 have been received. Thank you.

 Yisheng
 McGill University, Canada