[Spread-users] members-only

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Aug 2 09:13:53 EDT 2002

By moderated, I didn't want every post to be looked at by a person first
I also didn't want to have anyone (even myself) selectively approving
some messages but not others.

However, every message that is trapped by mailman is sent to me and I
approve any message that is not spam. So I have approved your posts as
soon as I got them. (this one was delayed because I was on vacation at
the beach for a week :-)) If I'm away from email more or can't keep up
I'll add more people to check these messages, but right now it is no more
then 1 message every few days.

I hope that clarifies what I'm doing.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu