[Spread-users] Buffers

Xabier Vázquez Gallardo xabi.vazquez at eresmas.com
Tue May 29 06:47:11 EDT 2001

Hi there:
    I'm ussing spread to concentrate my apache logs, but my apaches write
the log file in buffered mode (64K). I have ~1000 apache instances and
sometimes I have a bunch of data to send to spread ~128K and even more. My
clients must handle all these lines in realtime. I notice that my clients
sometimes get disconnected from spread. How can I increse the spread buffer?
Changing

#define         MAX_SESSION_MESSAGES    1000

in spread_params.h?

What about:

#define         WATER_MARK              500

??

Xabi