[Spread-users] Win2000 Usage / WinCE Port ?

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Jul 27 19:11:43 EDT 2001

Hi Brian,

Can you give more information about 1) ?
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean that several win2000 daemons work between themselves
but don't work with daemons of other operating systems? Do you mean that they don't connect
with any daemons (including other Win2000)?
I know of at least one user that uses Spread in a heterogeneous configuration of many NT boxes
(I am not sure if NT4 or Win2000) and Solaris boxes.

Also, attach you configuration file (spread.conf probably).

Regarding 2) - there was a message about this on this list in June. I have no other info since.
http://lists.spread.org/pipermail/spread-users/2001-June/date.html

	Cheers,

	:) Yair.	http://www.cnds.jhu.edu