[Spread-users] Win2000 Usage / WinCE Port ?

Brian M. Dennis bmd at cs.nwu.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:01:56 EDT 2001

I'm toying around with spread and things look interesting. A couple of
questions though, based only upon limited investigation. In short, I'm
fishing to see if these questions have canned simple answers.

1) Under Win2000 my spread daemons can never connect/synchronize with
other daemons/segments. Often the Win2000 daemon will crash.

2) Does anyone have spread source or a build for WinCE / PocketPC 3.0?

Thanks in advance.
--
Brian Dennis, Assistant Professor
Northwestern University, Computer Science Department