[Spread-users] Re: SP_multicast error(-11) in config_log_transaction

George Schlossnagle george at omniti.com
Thu Jul 26 23:34:37 EDT 2001

Sorry this zoomed by me - I think you'e posted more information on the
spread-users list.  It sounds like spread is dying and restarting, or that
the ring is hanging in a membership event for a very long time(long enough
for each daemons send buffer to be exceeded and clients to be disconnected.
What OS are yourunning in, are the machine s under particular load?