[Spread-users] SP_multicast error(-11) in config_log_transaction

Abe Scwartz sloween at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:54:55 EDT 2001

Every few hours, the following message (flood, actually :) appears in our
Apache error logs:

SP_multicast error(-11) in config_log_transaction

What causes this, and is there a way to prevent it? We're currently using a
version of mod_log_spread on apache 1.3.19 (dso) dated 11/12/2000, in
conjunction with the binary release 3.16.0 of spread (6/29/01). This is
running on a glibc 2.1 linux box.

In certain cases, spread has died, and in others, it keeps running.
Everything then returns to normal a few seconds later.

Any ideas or suggestions? Please let me know if you need any other
information to assist. Thanks very much for your help.