[Spread-users] high cpu load

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:50:39 EDT 2001

Hi,

Instead of all that - lets have a monitor setting flow control as follows:

Flow Control Parameters:
------------------------

Window size:  60

        cluster1        3
        cluster2        3
        cluster3        3
        cluster4        3
        loghost 3

and see if there is any changes in terms of loses.
You set the flow control and then you send it.

WHat this does - it limits each daemon to 3 packets at most on every round.

	Cheers,

	:) Yair.