[Spread-users] Secure Spread Release 1.0.0
crisn at cnds.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 2 14:17:32 EDT 2001
Secure Spread 1.0.0 was released on March 30.
Changes between 0.0.3 and 1.0.0 include:
1) Major feature: the key agreement while still based on Cliques GDH,
suffered major modifications. The key agreement protocol
should be now robust, resilient to any sequence of group events.
2) The SSP_version changed to return now major, minor and patch
3) The interface has a new function SSP_flush which makes the Flush OK/
Flush Request mechanism transparent to the user. Basically this
mechanism give a user the possibility to delay the change of the
group view. SSP_flush should be called only in answer to a receive
of a flush request message (use macro Is_flush_req_msg), otherwise
an error will be returned.
4) SSP_get_key was added. For a given group, the function returns the
shared group key.
5) The code was ported to compile on BSD and FreeBsd
6) Ability to log to a file was added.
If you have any problem with it, please post it on this list or email
securespread at cnds.jhu.edu
More information about the Spread-users