[Spread-users] Desired features

Raymond S Brand rsbrand at gate.net
Wed Aug 23 11:33:52 EDT 2000

I'm aware of the 'overfilling' technique but it doesn't work with
the types of configuration changes I wish to make. For example, move
an IP address from one segment to another where a segment is defined
by a multicast address. I also need to be able to add, currently
unknown, addresses in the future as well as delete some subset of
the current addresses.

	Raymond S Brand