[Spread-users] Python Library for Spread toolkit

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Jun 6 16:10:27 EDT 2022

Hi Pablo,

We haven't developed nor maintained a Python library for Spread lately. It seems python.org <http://python.org/> removed the 3rd party developed library to which we linked previously. The C library can be called from Python with some wrapping calls.

Spread is very mature and we only update and maintain it based on bug reports and/or customer needs, but we do actively maintain it when those come up.

Thanks,
John