[Spread-users] Spread Config Azure VMs

Grant, Ulysses S Ulysses.Grant at chevron.com
Tue Jan 21 11:53:51 EST 2020

Hello,

I am having issues with spread communicating on two Azure server 16 boxes. Each box only shows one membership and each individual box as the leader. I've run into this issue previously but can't recall what was done to resolve this particular issue. I have attached the information from each box and the spread.conf configuration file. I can communicate between both boxes as they are in the same resource group and have no firewall in between them.

Thanks

Ulysses S. Grant, IV