[Spread-users] python3 bindings for spread

Johannes Wienke jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Dec 5 15:24:30 EST 2017

On 12/05/2017 05:56 PM, Luke Pyzowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at trying to get python3 bindings installed, but it appears that
> most python code is either quite old, intended for use with an old version of
> spread, or simply is a dead link. Are there any working python resources for
> spread available?

Ages ago (probably 2011) I sent an updated version of the bindings for
Python 3 around this list, but at that time no one cared. I found this
in my src folder:
https://ssl.semipol.de/seafile/f/f2b966a77f63433b986c/?dl=1

I suspect that was the archive I sent around at that time. I bet this
needs so updates now. But maybe you can use this as a starting point.

Johannes